Tree Pruning And Trimming
Professional Tree Trimming and Pruning in Atlanta
Do you have a tree that needs to be pruned? Then contact Boutte Tree to help you with all of your tree needs!
Trees on your property can provide value to your home in a variety of ways: from shade and beauty to better health and curb appeal. But trees need regular maintenance and care if they’re going to remain beautiful, healthy, and happy.
Some owners avoid trimming their trees because they’re worried about the cost, and so they ignore the chore. But this can lead to problems later in the tree’s life. With Boutte Tree, we’ll provide you with professional tree services at a reasonable cost.
What Are the Benefits of Tree Trimming?
Besides keeping your trees attractive and growing well, regular pruning can benefit the health of your trees, too, including:
- Helping Your Trees Breathe – A regularly trimmed tree allows more sun to filter through its branches and leaves and more air to circulate freely. With greater air circulation, your tree will stay happy and grow well.
- Limiting Sickness - By catching an illness in your tree early and trimming it to remove the diseased portions, you could prevent the loss of your tree. If you notice dead branches or strange infestations, trim the sick portions away as soon as you can.
- Keeping Your Tree Strong - Removing dead branches and even addressing strange growth can all help to leave behind a tree that is stronger than before. If your tree is regularly and correctly trimmed, it can help to keep the structure of the tree strong.
Does My Tree Need Trimming?
Trees need to be trimmed for a variety of reasons, including illness, maintaining growth and health, but also for aesthetic purposes and to keep your property looking beautiful. The below list includes common reasons to regularly trim your trees:
- More fruit or flower production - If your tree is a fruit or flower producer, then you may need to regularly prune it to keep it looking beautiful. As the tree grows larger, it has more branches to devote its energy and nutrients to, which means often the fruits will be smaller and the blossoms less robust. Trimming extra branches can help a fruit tree to send its energy and nutrients to fewer branches, resulting in better flowers and fruit.
- Control Overgrowth - If your tree is near your home, then it may need to be trimmed to control its growth. If it grows too large and starts encroaching on power lines, or perhaps is stretching too close to your dwelling, it could be hazardous. Regular pruning will reduce hazards and keep your tree healthy.
- Train Your Trees - Trees often grow in a shape or pattern that isn't beneficial for their health. Which is why regular trimming can keep them healthy and happy, longer. If your tree has crossing branches, or new branches growing lower on the trunk, it may be time to schedule a trim.
Professionals Can Make Sure the Job is Done Right
While tree trimming can seem like an easy chore, incorrectly trimming a tree can make things worse or even permanently damage your tree. The experts at Boutte Tree can help you with all your tree pruning needs. They’ll keep your trees feeling healthy and looking great and with over 15 years of experience, you can trust them to do the job right.
Have you had your trees trimmed recently? Boutte Tree can help you with all your pruning needs. Call us today at (404) 799-5472 to schedule an appointment.