Brookhaven Tree Service
Expert Tree Service in Brookhaven
Are the trees in your yard due to be trimmed or pruned? Give the experts a call for help – Boutte Tree.
The trees in your yard are wonderful for many reasons - they can be beautiful, filter toxins from the air, provide shade, and even help to keep your home and yard cooler. But when your trees are unhealthy or damaged, you can deal with some pretty big problems and big expenses, too.
It’s important to act fast and with regularity when it comes to your trees. If the trees in your yard show signs of damage or being unhealthy, call Boutte Tree for tree maintenance services and care. We put people first, and trees in a close second.
What Is Arboriculture?
Arboriculture is defined in the dictionary as the science through which trees are cultivated and maintained. But this is distilling a complicated, rich role into a simple explanation. Because trees play an important role in our current world, and the people who are passionate about trees make it a point to continue to grow and learn about trees and how they interact with our world. At Boutte Tree, we have trained arborists to help us manage your landscapes as well as keep the health of the trees a priority. Arboriculture focuses on maintaining healthy trees and landscapes in the following ways:
- Asphalt and concrete both break down faster in sunlight, so planting shade trees can help keep our pavement and communities lasting longer.
- When forest fires strike, arborists can be called upon to help ensure that natural tree populations are correctly re-established.
- Not all trees respond to being cut in the same way. Arboriculture makes sure that pruning and trimming trees will help the tree instead of harm it.
- Trees can help absorb stormwater runoff, preventing or limiting flooding to homes and buildings. Arboriculture can help make sure that trees are placed in the right space for the most benefit to your community.
Arboriculture focuses on maintaining trees in a variety of settings to maintain a good quality of life while also increasing property value and stabilizing and enriching our environment.
Why You Should Have Your Trees Professionally Trimmed and Pruned
Proper tree care is essential to keeping your yard healthy and looking great, and regular tree trimming is one of the most important things you can do. Tree trimming and pruning can have the following benefits:
- Keeping your tree healthy, longer. When dead leaves and diseased branches are regularly removed from your tree, it promotes new and growth and limits illness
- When a tree is pruned correctly, it reduces overgrowth and allows for more oxygen and sunlight to reach your tree, allowing them to breathe easier.
- Regular maintenance to your tree helps reduce risks and accidents by ensuring your tree is stable and not growing too close to your home or power lines.
- And aesthetically, pruning and trimming your trees professionally keeps them looking great all year round.
Why You Should Have Trees Professionally Removed
When you need a tree removed, it’s important that it’s done right. Removing trees requires experience, safety precautions, and the use of heavy machinery. A tree that’s removed improperly can cause property damage, and even injury or death. For these reasons, it’s important that you always hire professionals anytime you need a tree removed from your property. The cost is worth the safety of your home and your friends and family.
By utilizing a professional service, you can ensure proper safety measures are in place, that potential damage to your property is reduced, and that removal is handled thoroughly.
Call Us Today To Schedule A Consultation
Boutte Tree has been the ones to call for tree service in the Brookhaven area. Our customers are our priority, and it shows in our careful and expert work. Choosing to partner with us as your choice for professional tree service guarantees a job done right, every time.
Tree removal and maintenance don’t have to break the bank. When your Brookhaven home requires professional tree removal or pruning, call in the experts at Boutte Tree - (404) 799-5472.