Sandy Springs Tree Service
Expert Tree Services in Sandy Springs
Your yard deserves an expert partner in tree services. Call Boutte Tree, Inc. today and schedule your appointment!
When you keep the trees in your yard trimmed, pruned, and well-maintained, not only does it keep your landscaping looking great, it also keeps the people around you safe and healthy. While trees are beautiful additions to our properties, they can also cause or incur significant problems when left unattended, including property damage or even personal injury.
As a homeowner, you must have a professional tree service that you can rely on. Contact Boutte Tree today for peace of mind in tree care.
The Benefits of Tree Trimming and Pruning
While landscaping is essential to keep your home looking its best, tree trimming and pruning is more important than just aesthetics. The health and safety of your home and your friends, family, and neighbors rely on the health of your trees.
Below are some common benefits from routine tree pruning:
- Improved Growth - When your trees are regularly pruned, it can keep branches from growing unevenly or looking misshapen, which allows for the tree to grow naturally into its most beautiful shape. This can also keep your tree healthy and strong, too!
- Safety - Trimming your trees allows for dead, damaged, or diseased limbs to be removed. Often times if you can catch an illness early, too, it can be eradicated. Structurally unsound limbs can fall onto your home or hurt someone during or after a storm or high winds so it’s important to keep your tree care maintained.
- Protection of Other Vegetation - When a tree has bug infestations or disease, it can quickly spread to other trees and plants on your property. By keeping your trees trimmed regularly, the bad spots can be removed before they spread and your tree can be saved.
- Beauty - Of course, the best part about trees is how they can beautify your property and increase your curb appeal. When you have them regularly pruned and trimmed it ensures they stay looking their best and studies show that viewing trees can lower your stress and make you healthier.
When Should a Tree Be Removed from Your Property?
Unfortunately, sometimes it’s best to have a tree removed, whether due to illness or other reasons. It’s essential to familiarize yourself with the reasons why a tree removal may be necessary:
- The tree sustained damage during a storm
- The tree has died
- The tree is leaning in the direction of your home or other structure
- Branches are dying or decaying
- You have a construction project that requires the area the tree is in
When You Should Call for Tree Service
It’s inevitable as a homeowner that you’ll run into a situation at some point that calls for professional tree services. Acting promptly at the first signs of a problem can keep a bad situation from getting worse and prevent additional expenses, property damage, or even personal injury.
Below are some examples of common reasons for professional tree services:
- Storms – Scheduling a Tree Risk Assessment can help you spot problem areas before the next storm blows through.
- Damaged Roots - Damaged or uprooted roots can cause a tree to be unsteady and an unsteady tree is a safety hazard. If you notice root damage, call for tree service as soon as you can.
- Severe Disease and Rot - When your tree has signs of disease or rot, anything from peeled and chipped bark to mushrooms and fungi at the roots, it can cause the tree to become unstable. Calling for tree services can protect your home and property from damage, and potentially save the tree.
- Dangerous Leaning - If a tree is leaning or growing in a direction it shouldn’t, like in the direction of your home or power lines, it should be addressed right away before it becomes a problem.
Partnering with Boutte Tree will help keep your trees and property in good condition. We’re there when you need us for residential or commercial tree service jobs. Our expert arborists are here to make sure your trees are taken care of the right way. You can rest easy knowing you and your trees are in good hands with us.
Are your trees in need of pruning, trimming, or removal? Don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule your no-hassle Sandy Springs tree service - (404) 799-5472.