If you’re looking for a tree company that really strives for excellence, you’ve come to the right place. To achieve excellence we must invest in our people, because people are everything in this business. So what sets us apart?
First and foremost, Boutte Tree is a production-minded company. While we recognize the importance of a strong sales team and admin support, we know that at the end of the day our customers do not climb trees, operate machinery, or apply chemicals, and they depend on our expertise to do so. That’s the foundation of our business. By focusing on the basic elements of the work itself, we ensure that sales and admin have a foundation that they can trust. This builds a stronger business for the long-term. Our foundation in great tree workers, and we are proud of it.
As the owner, I have 25 years of experience as a tree climber, an equipment operator, and an arborist, and I am dedicated to teaching those skills to others. At Boutte Tree, we value those skills in our people. We are passionate about teaching people those skills. And we demand excellence –for people that really want the best, here you’ll find an environment of like-minded people positioned to help you achieve your goals.
High standards of excellence comes at a price! To create a rewarding work environment where people can excel, we have these values for our crews:
- Trust. You got to trust your co-workers. Tree workers must be confidant that their co-workers are drug free, mean them no harm, and have received proper training for their work.
- Accept. Our company culture here at Boutte Tree is built on appreciation of the fact that we are all unique individuals. If you worked here you would be a part of this – no matter what you look like or where you came from!
- Discipline. Some people pass the tests and checks for employment but their heart’s not in it. We believe everyone deserves a chance, but that the whole crew shouldn’t have to suffer too long for that chance. If you believe in excellence, than you know what to do with non-excellence.
- Organize. For a crew to work there needs to be organization and a culture of competence. Trucks need to be fixed, schedules need to be followed, etc. An environment where people are constantly reacting to emergencies is not productive. We make a living from our hard work and don’t like to see it wasted.
- Train. To train is to give of yourself. It is a deeply human instinct and we do it with all of our heart. A crew needs management to give them time and space to do it.
We are proud to offer the following benefits to our production employees:
- 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) (we match as high as the law allows)
- Dental insurance
- Excellent Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (as much as 3 weeks with tenure)
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Apprenticeship Program
- Safety Bonus (up to $1500.00 at Christmas time)
- Damage Bonus (up to $1500.00 for workers who don't cause damage)
- Production Bonus (varies)
- Modern equipment (Cranes, Grapple Truck, Buckets, large chippers, plenty of tractors)
- We don't 1099; all labor laws followed.
To apply, please fill out our application here: