Decatur Tree Service
Tree Risk Assessment & Consultations in Decatur
Keep your property protected from damage by scheduling tree consultation services with Boutte Tree today!
Trees can bring a lot of beauty and benefits to our homes. Whether you’re looking for shade or curb appeal, there’s a tree that can work for your landscape. But trees can also bring about liability, as well and being aware of the risks is important for any homeowner. Fallen trees, even creeping roots can lead to expensive costs.
At Boutte Tree, we are your reliable Decatur tree service company. We have over 15 years of experience in assessing and resolving potential tree risks for commercial and residential properties. If you’re worried about risks, our expert staff is here to help.
Why Schedule a Tree Care Consultation?
Knowing what you face when it comes to your trees can make all the difference in managing your landscape. This is why we offer consultations for residential and commercial properties. A consultation can assess the health of your trees and even discover problem areas. In general, a consultation can include:
- Measuring Your Tree Health: Trees keep our air clean and your property looking nice. You can often measure your trees’ continued health with a consultation, making sure they stay healthy and happy.
- Combatting Insurance Risks: Unfortunately, damage from a tree on your property isn’t always covered by insurance, especially if the damage isn’t related to a storm. A consultation can help you spot problem areas so you can address them before you have to fight with the insurance company.
- Stopping Property Damage: A consultation is set up to try and prevent any property damage a tree may cause. Sure, a fallen tree can cause damage, but even a single branch can tear gutters or break windows. A consultation can help you understand your possible risks.
How Does a Tree Risk Assessment Work?
With over 15 years of experience, one of our experts will come to your home and assess the trees on your property for possible issues. We use our extensive knowledge and trained arborists to find common risks including:
- Detached or hanging tree branches
- Root erosion
- Rotten wood or unhealthy bark
- Mushroom growth around roots and trunk base
- Overhead power lines
- Leaning trunk
- Overgrown crown
- Dead or damaged tree branches
- Potential roofing or vehicle damage
- Adjacent tree health or damage
A consultation and tree risk assessment will give you a complete understanding of the health of your trees and the potential risks you may face. Our experts will provide potential solutions for any issues your tree may have, including tree removal, tree trimming, general pruning, and more!
Call Us Today!
At Boutte Tree, we use over 15 years of experience to work for you and your property. Our local and knowledgeable tree service contractors are licensed and insured. We service residential properties and commercial properties from golf courses to parks and are happy to provide consultations when needed.
Our company has a core value of sustainability, which means we are committed to doing everything possible to slow and limit our impact on the environment. As arborists, we care about people first and trees a close second.
Worried about trees on your Decatur property? Call Boutte Tree at (404) 799-5472 and get an expert tree risk assessment service today!